View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 12:31 PM
DeuceMN
Really?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilie View Post
Cullen is only going to waive his NTC for a team that looks like they might win the cup, and no team that looks like they are going to win the cup is going to give up any of the positions you suggested. And a late 1st rounder might as well be a second rounder...

Russo basically said today that there's little to no interest in PMB. Not for picks, not for trade...nothing.
What you say is true... I know PMB is probably just going to walk. Poor guy... His career has been very unfortunate.

I still think Pit would be a good home for Cullen. There are a few teams that could use a guy like him, that he might be willing to go to. I would rather go for a good d prospect, but a draft pick would still be good. We all know he's going to disappear again; he does every year, and has for most of his career. We need roster spots. We need Are we going to play Granlund at all, or just alternate scratching him and Konopka every other game for the next three years? Cullen needs to go. He is not what we need anymore. His best position is a 3c, and wee have that. He is not a permanent 2c. He's had years to prove that, and has been unable to.