View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Johnny LaRue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderTwinsUnite View Post
If British Columbians even give one seat to the CPC the next election I will be pissed. They clearly don't give a **** about our lives - closing the Kits station when it would be pocket change to keep it open. People will die from that decision. **** CPC.
I just don't get closing the Kits station. I know that everyone asks "why are they cutting in our backyard?", but the Kits station closure will very possibly cost lives. The Vancouver Harbour is a busy one, and the Tories for better or worse are advocating more tanker traffic in our Harbour, so closing the Kits station just doesn't make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirkP View Post
Most BC CPC seats come from outside the lower mainland or areas that will be affected by the closing of the Kits station. They're still going to get tons of support in the interior, Okanagan and parts of the Fraser Valley dominated by the fundies.
The North Shore seats should be safe for the Tories, especially if Justin gets the nod for the Liberal leadership. North Vancouver could switch, but the Liberals need to run a strong candidate for them to get any traction.