Thread: Poor crowds
View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Navyducks8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowave View Post
I've always like the Blues.. partly because I grew up there and is where I really got into Hockey... but even so, they play a gritty style most of the time. This year, not as much as the last few, so far at least.

It pains me to say it, but LA plays a pretty exciting game these days... although, I can't stand Bob Miller and Jim Fox anymore... Usually can't go wrong with Philly or Boston... Vancouver and Chicago are often a good bet.

However, most the time, I am pretty busy in the evenings with the lady... so I have to prioritize who I watch... and the Ducks and their opponent are obviously the first choice. We do have Center Ice this year, but mainly because we no longer live in Socal and it's our only option to get Ducks games.

Sounds like you live and breathe hockey...know alot more about the teams... good for you. I just don't have the time.
your right i do live and breathe hockey i too also dont live in socal which is why i have it. went to td garden for boston vs lightning last weekend it wasnt as filled as i thought and even some of the fans i sat next to were surprised it wasnt more filled up.

Navyducks8 is offline   Reply With Quote