Old
03-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Ground Beef Invictus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
Rinne has already had a game like this. Anderson has always been streaky in his career. Varly has been pretty streaky as well, especially for the Avs. Brodeur, is well, Brodeur, but even he can't stop all this ****. No matter how flexible, athletic, aware and intense you are, AT LEAST one of those goals go in. When you have a team that doesn't want to play in front of you, is it even worth trying for the massive save?
Rinne has had A game like this? Bryz has had a boatload. Varly is streaky, but when he's healthy he can make those saves. So can Anderson. Brodeur is capable of bailing out his team routinely.

If your goalie can't stop the majority of mistakes in a game, why should the team bother skating? That **** is demoralizing. Did you see the way the defenders played a shot like there's an empty net after the goals?

If a goalie is paid highly and cannot play behind anything but a flawless defense, he needs to go. Then maybe use that money on a goalie who actually can do those things, or use it to bolster the defense and get a cheaper guy who'll be more sheltered.