Thread: Prospect Info: Mikael Granlund V
View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 01:48 PM
WildisLaw
Just win, baby

vCash: 50
There's no point in scratching him a bunch of games. If he can't produce on top line then send him back to Houston, is it so hard? I like Coyle but send him back down, we have too many bodies. Yeo reminds me of a situation we had when Richards first got here. Richards had Schultz (our most reliable Dman at the time) in his doghouse and playing him 3rd pairing for no apparent reason. Yeo is now doing this with Granlund and PMB. Sure Butch hasn't been playing well, most of the team hasn't. It doesn't mean you scratch one of your most skilled players. Line combinations haven't been right from the start which has a lot to do with it. Stoner fights, we never needed konopka. Brodziak should be the 4th line center. I like Rupp but we don't need him either. This team is just a mess. There is no direction. Scratching your most skilled players, really?

Parise-Koivu-Granlund
Seto-PMB-Heatley
Zucker-Cullen-Coyle
Mitchell-Brodz-Clutter

Hell maybe switch PMB with Granlund even. Stupid scratching two top 6 forwards. Heater might even need to go back to top line, they were doing more when he was there.

There are so many other combinations that haven't been tried yet.

As for defense, stoner is at best 3rd pairing. Try Falk with Gilbert on #2

Last edited by WildisLaw: 03-09-2013 at 02:11 PM.