Thread: Value of: Rob Scuderi
View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 03:30 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Gravel gets left out allot when discussing our D prospects and he shouldn't be. He is going to be a top 4 dman in the NHL with the Kings (providing we have the room at the time) within the next two to three years.

Along with Forbort (who I see becoming a #3/4 in 3 years) we have 2 as close to sure fire NHL prospects as you can get in he and Gravel.

After that Deslauriers will be a 4/6 NHLer and will be ready for his cup of tea as soon as next year and we have also left out Roach who has NHL skills and is 3 years away at most from getting his shot to play. He should be another PMD to come out of the Kings D factory in the same mold as Hickey, Martinez etc.

We don't need any D prospects at the moment at all.

I agree again (like usual) with KC76 that we need elite potential wing prospects more than anything else in the org right now.

We are trying to negotiate an extension with Scuderi so I don't see us dealing him. That said if we were talking value well, the reason we wouldn't deal him is the same reason that you (the Pens) would want him, he is dead solid in his own end and a truly great Dman come the playoffs.

His value to the Kings would be very high (assuming that everything lined up as described by others that would make him close to expendable). It would take a conditional 1st this or next year (chosen by the Kings dependent on Pitts making it to the conference finals) and a very high end prospect winger.

Imo getting Scuderi would cost too much to make him desirable at this point. He is that important to the Kings come playoff time and while we are overloaded and deep on D in our prospect pool, none of them can step up and bring what Scuds can come playoff time, not yet anyways.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote