View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 05:57 PM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HortonHearsAWoo View Post
We might see the end of Laviolette.
Just finished watching the game, talk about a team who played like they are looking for a new voice behind the bench. A few nice hits and one scrap don`t mask a team in absolute disarray. No system, schizo goaltending, a weak and slow D (although I like Grossman), like the tin man as soon as our boys popped those 3 quick one`s. Totally different push than what we saw outta the Caps, a team with half the talent the Flyers have up front.

Was concerned when DK went down. Caron did what I was hoping he or another big body could do. Play it simple, win those board battles to free pucks up for Pevs and Kelly who, IMO, both played their finest game this season. Could care less about whether Caron puts pts up, it`s a bonus, 1 game hardly makes the season, but it`s about what I`ve always felt with whom fits best with Pevs and Kelly, and that`s a guy who can keep it as simple as possible, who can free some ice for them and that is what Caron did.

Weird game, both teams had spats where they had solid puck possession but it alot of perimiter play. Who cares, 2pts, solid outing from Tuukka when the boys needed the save, nice game from Ference too

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote