View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Neely08

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
I never took my eyes off him and he went after Lucic on the faceoff tearing off from the side board to Lucic positioned up top on the faceoff looking for trouble- it looked like he sort of jumped at Lucic who had no idea and was turning towards the play; seemed like he got him with his elbow or arm in the back and Lucic went down three quarters....he was wickhad pissed.

We hear Rinaldo is a good kid off the ice back home, respectful nice, but he's nuts and is going to either hurt someone with a bad hit, or find a big fish that is going to rip him apart when the code should be activated

I actually thought for a minute Thornton might break the code and give him another shot on the ice

as for the game

Grossman really pissed me off, constant cross checking didnt realize he was like this

The power play with Dougie, Seguin, and Krjeci can be epic

Dougie is going to be so freaking good- he is living with McQuaid, who is tied with many as the nicest human being on the planet so that is a very good thing

Ference was the poster boy on the game sheet they hand out and I thought he looked very good although I did not single him out, was mostly watching da Flyers

lot of talent but a mess- reminds me of the pre 2004 Red Sox in so many ways, big names, lot to like, but a cluster**** in the end

If I am the Flyers they need to do something about that defense and would call Montreal offering Briere and stuff for Tinordi and stuff.....Tinordi belongs on Philly, and Briere would be a great Hab and still has a lot left in the tank
Don't forget Looch down low. I like him there for a lot of reasons. He can pass, and has eyes he seldom gets credit for. He's among the best at coming up w/ loose pucks, and doing something w/ them. Hopefully at some point he remembers he scored 30 goals. And, he can still screen if he sees a shot developing from the point. Gluing him to the crease wasn't accomplishing anything.

That line at least seems to know what they want to do. So, genuine progress there. About time.

Neely08 is offline   Reply With Quote