View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 07:49 PM
FlyingPhilly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
Ok, then with Perry away from the 9M and away from the Flyers, and Pronger still with his full cap hit on the team, and with 12 forwards signed (no Briere), 8 defensemen (technically with the idea of getting Rundblad for Briere or some deal there, and yes this is including Pronger) and 2 goalies (Bryz and Montoya as the back up). It comes out to around 6M in cap space. I'll supply the roster if you want me to post it.
No need. I can see it on capgeek. I would like the Flyers to trade some of the veterans to get more picks and just stock up on good young players. Let the team grow for a bit and take the lumps. I don't even think Briere would waive to go to the West coast, let alone get us Rundblad. It would probably take Briere + our 1st at least. With how the season is shaping up to be I would rather keep our 1st unless we can trade it for an OEL which would never happen. I think we should draft at least 3 d-men in this draft with good mobility/puck moving skills.

As for Bryz, I would still like to amnesty him because his contract is just too long for too high a cap hit. I wouldn't do it this summer, but next summer. Rather not have a 36 year old Bryz with a $5.67M hit being the backup.