View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 07:56 PM
SolidSnakeUS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingPhilly View Post
No need. I can see it on capgeek. I would like the Flyers to trade some of the veterans to get more picks and just stock up on good young players. Let the team grow for a bit and take the lumps. I don't even think Briere would waive to go to the West coast, let alone get us Rundblad. It would probably take Briere + our 1st at least. With how the season is shaping up to be I would rather keep our 1st unless we can trade it for an OEL which would never happen. I think we should draft at least 3 d-men in this draft with good mobility/puck moving skills.

As for Bryz, I would still like to amnesty him because his contract is just too long for too high a cap hit. I wouldn't do it this summer, but next summer. Rather not have a 36 year old Bryz with a $5.67M hit being the backup.
Amnesty him and bring in who? Allen is going no where. Bishop will take more than a 2nd. Bernier will probably go somewhere else (NJ perhaps). Lehner is going no where. So who do you work in? Boosh and Leighton I suppose?

If you ever amnesty Bryz, you do it next off-season.