View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 08:19 PM
dethomas07

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftEuro4thLiner View Post
It's actually quite clear to me: He expected Stu Bickel to suck and that's exactly what he got - in fact, Stu sucked even more than expected. He expected G to be better (as did I) than he is, hence the 5. Stralman has met expectations (probably exceeded them a little) hence the 7.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

And yeah, had he made this list before we went on a streak, there wouldn't be any bad blood towards him, I think.
And, to be honest here: We came into the season expecting to be running with the top dogs. Yet, we're nowhere near Boston and Pittsburgh.

That said, I'm willing to give them some time to find chemistry with each other. Get Gabby and Richards going. If we're going into the POs and are at #6 or better (very doable) I'd be okay.
Very true!! but boston and pitt didn't turn over half their offense!!they have had the same team for 3-4yrs now.. if we kept the same team as last year, everyone would have known their role and excelled at it.. we would have continued where we left off.. but the first few weeks we struggled bc we expected players to gel right away and without a true training camp, etc it had to take time.. we'll be fine and we saw how our team should play, then we had injuries and then we went on a good winning streak.. going forward we should be ok.. Boston is by far the deepest team there is in the NHL, hard to compare to them.. but we should pick up steam this second half..

dethomas07 is online now   Reply With Quote