ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtlPenFan View Post
[/B][/B]

Funny thing is, the local Pens reporters who actually have access to the ******* team, make comments about the 4th line being on late, against opposing 1st lines, etc...

Yet, they don't bring the issues up at the actual pressers. Grow some balls and stop being scared of having your press pass revoked.

If people want to ***** about the 4th line and DB's use of them? Go ahead, you'll got nothing but agreement from me.

I'm starting to miss Laraque and Roberts for ****'s sakes.
They can get those players at the deadline. I just hope they do. TK and Glass need to go.

But yeah.. you nailed it. I think Molinari was calling out reporters recently for not bringing those questions to pressers either on Twitter. They are a bunch of wussies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
So many things I want to go off on a tangent about, but why bother. Going to be positive here and stick to talking a little about BB.

I want to give a public shout to TD who I had private discussions about with BB while we followed him. I wasn't completely sold on BB until I saw him in the A, but TD was really high on him the entire time.

BB is showing all of the things you thought he could be bro. Props.
Nice. That's a good eye for talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi View Post
Crosby was just unbelievable for you guys tonight...I can't believe he only had 1 point (1G) tonight.

He was dominating every damn shift.

Malkin didn't seem like himself tonight though...probably because he's still getting back from injury.
Yeah man, Sid was something else tonight. I think i stood up and said wow more times than I could count.

The person on the Leafs that looked damn good was Dion. The other night he had TEN hits. Tonight I think he had 3 assists. He's been good, eh?