View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Jag68Sid87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
It is something most people probably don't care about, but BB has made three or four area passes to Malkin while he was driving the net, and tonight he put a perfect saucer from way up high off the boards that blew my mind.

For anyone who never played the game, that **** is ridiculous. It is extremely difficult to make those plays and BB is making it look easy. Malkin knows he will get it there and he is now driving the post to get the redirect. If you don't trust your guy, you usually bail on those plays and look for a dump or make yourself an outlet.

The play he made on Crosby's goal was sweet also. He jumped off the bench, quickly moved the puck to Letang, then drove the far post and pulled the strongside defender off Letang... This created a missed assignment from the pivot trying to grab Letang and Crosby was left all alone in the slot.
He is exactly what we wanted Steve Sullivan to be on that line. He's what people envisioned when they wanted Ray Whitney. Except Bennett has youth, upside, size.

I'm just praying they're not currently showcasing him. I wouldn't put it past this organization to be showcasing Bennett right now. I hate to even bring it up, because the thought infuriates me.