View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 12:40 AM
flashy
Fire Tambellini.

vCash: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlapse Vertigo View Post
Why do I keep seeing people referring to the Oilers' situation as mediocrity? MacT hockey... that was mediocrity. This here is complete and utter ********. Historic ineptitude and failure in lieu of this era of... parity.
Tambogrin.jpg

It is truly embarrassing. What has happened is inexcusable on every level. We've all watched this team hit rock bottom again...and again....and again over the last 4 years. I'm for one tired of it.

When we drafted Hall, I was like "yea we sucked, its a cap league some team has to be the loser."

Then we drafted RNH, I was like "ummm wtf? 30th again? not even a lick of improvement? in a cap league thats pretty rare but hopefully its time to turn the corner".

Then we drafted Yakupov, We finished 29th. We have moved up 1 ****ing position in 3 years. There was no excuse for that plain and simple this is past the point of a rebuild, this is just flat out sucking.

Here we are in the 4th season, 28th place and this ship is sinking. I don't care who you are, you place bottom 3 in a cap league 4 years a row Buh-bye.

Tambellini has done his job of acquiring talent now its time for another GM to put us over the top.