Thread: GDT: min@nsh 3/9/2013
View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 09:30 AM
00xtremeninja
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

vCash: 50
^centcougar can't remember what he had for breakfast the other day, so asking him to try and remember that Wild fans boo'ed Gaborik when he came back to the Xcel (and not his initially first time scheduled either, he was supposedly hurt that game) is too difficult for his feeble mind.

As a side note, I am not going to come in here saying "Wild fan coming in peace" because I am not an alien landing a ship in this forum having guns drawn on me. Maybe you have guns drawn on me, but that phrase is so effing stupid that it makes me cringe when I see other people use it in the Wild forum.

Anyways, I look forward to having Nashville in our division, conference, whatever they are calling it after being realigned. Historically our two teams play eachother pretty tough and make for entertaining games. Oh and on a super unrelated note, I friggin love the yellow jerseys you guys rock. All the detail to the musical history of Nashville put into it is awesome!

Ok come on centcougar, I don't know who took your straight jacket off and unlocked your padded cell door, but we gotta get you back in there.

00xtremeninja is offline   Reply With Quote