View Single Post
03-10-2013, 09:35 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Noori View Post
I don't see us being sellers at the deadline because:

a) Let's get real. This is Feaster and King. And they've got a "rock solid" and "intellectually honest" plan they're not about to deviate from.

b) Who would we sell? The Flames aren't letting go Iginla clearly. But after that who? We're not going to get good value for anyone.

I'm just hoping for blowout losses game in and game out so as to be sure there isn't a single shadow of doubt in the minds of management that this team is complete and utter garbage. This year, let's realize we're garbage and maybe this time next year we can try and address it. Seriously, this is how little I think of the Flames direction.
They haven't thought of the rebuild because they've always been in the playoff hunt. If this trend continues for another 2-3 weeks they will be for the first time completely out of the playoffs without believing they can crawl back in. We've never seen Feaster and King in this situation so I think we could very well see a different approach this time around. I think 4 years of no playoffs is enough to send a message that there's no such thing as a quick fix.

Flames92 is offline   Reply With Quote