View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 10:15 AM
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
Frederik Andersen keeps playing well. GAA down to 2,11 and SVS% quite steady these last many games -> 93,1% (been between 93,0-93,2% for quite many games now). He is 3'rd in both GAA and SVS% in AHL right now. The two before him in SVS% - Lehner & Holtby - are both playing in NHL right now. So had he stayed with Carolina he would certainly have played!

Otherwise great game by Frans Nielsen last night with 1G (SH) 1A and +1 in a 5-2 win over Washington earning him a second star.
Mikkel Bødker and Lars Eller were non-productive last night with +0 statistics and no shots on goal.
Well Lars Eller still played a great game.. His puck possesion and two way abilities are mindblowing good IMO. He is really making it hard for MT not to give him big minutes. The only people still giving him a hard time, are a few nut-job fans, (And im really only talking like 2 or 3 guys) and the Québécois media. For some reason they really want DD to take the spot as No 1 C even if it's at the expence of a young player doing well.

As for Boedker his pointwise inconsistency and low goal tally is really a biiig questionmark for me.. Can someone, SOMEONE WHO WATCHES Phoenix games tell me wth is going on?

Personally im a bit dissapointed...

I keep hearing PHO fans saying ohh Boedker is sooo good, played a great game and so forth.. I know points arent everything, but for a top 6 Winger they certainly play a big role, even if he is playing on a Tippet team.

Any 2 cents would be appreciated