View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 10:20 AM
CasualFan
Tortious Beadicus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
It appears to me you're all trying to put too much into connections between Mr. Fallar and Mrs. Clark.
Really? I don't think anyone is putting anything into the connection beyond how obvious it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post

That... and you spend more time slagging the two of them in various ways.... than actually discussing and/or disputing what they say. I'm not saying they're right..... I'm not saying they're wrong. Just making a layman's observation.
That's your observation, huh? Well, here's mine:
-The posts are written from a fanatical perspective. The author starts with a predetermined conclusion that the Coyotes are a viable and essential business; then works backwards trying to make information support the desired conclusion. Except, it's a well documented fact that the Coyotes are not a viable or essential business. Since the facts are so far away from the desired conclusion, the writer makes up wild conspiracy theories to account for the difference. Plus, he slanders anyone or anything that points to the evidence of the team's non-viability and non-essentialness.

There's not much point in discussing that type of low wattage output. There is no business, governance, or legal acumen to it. It's beyond the fringe. But it probably resonates with others fanatics who share the same ideals.

Do you know anyone who fits that description, Legend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuelphStormer View Post
and yet it's OK for you to do you own little drive-by's, eh?