View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 10:51 AM
RainingRats

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonTicket View Post
I think the point he is making is that huberdeau would make anyone look good.

Regarding the comment on Matthias. He was never given a chance yet in his career to play with that type of player. I don't think during Debour's time here Shore would have been given this opportunity.
Players like Matthias! Repik, etc... Had to suffer some lean times with minimal minutes in that era. Debour never trusted rookies in his time here but has changed that somewhat in New Jersey.

I like Shore but he has a lot to learn yet. Huge mistake on that 2nd goal in the last Winnipeg game. Completely leaves his guy open in the slot. Dineen unlike Debour is allowing rookies to make mistakes and learn on the job. But then again he really has no choice.

My hope is that we find a great center to play with Huberdeau in the future.
They all had their opportunities. Shore started out in the AHL and moved his way up all season and nobody would argue he didn't earn ir or deserve it with his play.

That second goal was Campbell and Shore's fault because they didn't communicate. Something that goes on a lot when Campbell is on the ice. Shore is one of our most responsible forwards which is why as a rookie he got playing time early on.

Last edited by RainingRats: 03-10-2013 at 10:56 AM.
RainingRats is offline   Reply With Quote