View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 01:02 PM
AEM6729

vCash: 500
Maybe it makes me "immature" or "unclassy", but it gives me a tiny bit of satisfaction to hear that our boos hurt Suter's feelings last night. Good. The "**** You!" message we were trying to give was delivered loud and clear.

I would love to know what Goose said to him. Suter alluded before one of our previous games that some of the guys in Nashville didn't understand, and Leggy certainly didn't defend him in the paper when all he said was "He went his own way". You know there's some guys who think he's a *****, and I'd love to know which ones. I wish at least one of our players would come out and be like "Yeah, he's a *****".

Anyway, our forwards are a hot ass mess. Seriously. There's no way we're gonna be successful in the playoffs this year, if we even make it. Our guys can't possess the puck longer than 10-15 seconds at a time. Our D will never score because the forwards can't possess the puck long enough to get it back to them for shots. We already know the forwards can't score for anything. Our offense is in serious trouble, and I don't know how we're gonna fix it. Maybe it's time to become a seller, shore up some picks and clear out some cash for a free-agency run this summer.

AEM6729 is offline   Reply With Quote