View Single Post
03-10-2013, 02:49 PM
vCash: 500
anyway, i think the lines need another shake up. i would like to see:

this way you have two lines with players who i wouldn't classify as struggling offensively followed by a quality energy line and a line of misfit toys so-to-speak that can hopefully get each other going.

Simmer replaces hartnell on the 1st line as i haven't seen much chemistry between g and hartsy this year. Schenn needs a better winger then Briere and Gags w/ Read looked pretty good last game. i know lavy was trying Schenn at wing again at the end of the bruins game which i believe to be a mistake so this way he stays at center too. Briere moves back to center as he's disguising to watch otherwise and pair him back up with hartnell to see if maybe they can feed off each other. Couturier could use some more ice time imo if he's going to get any confidence back so this way he gets some ice time and can help out the defensively inept briere when he's not turning over the puck . Richards played wing when he was younger and couturier played some wing in juniors so it's not a long term solution but rather just to get him some confidence. ultimately i guess you would swap couturier with briere to get the only right hand shot on the right side.

FlyersFan61290 is offline   Reply With Quote