View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors

vCash: 500
SECOND PERIOD

The Whale is outshot 19-10 early in the period. The last 18 of the 19 shots by the Bruins.

Parlett got into a fight and got whooped, but the Bruin got instigation.

Bruins score after killing a penalty (obviously no shots) on a tic-tac-toe goal with Mission being left helpless. The last 19 of 20 shots are by the Bruins. This looks like the pros are playing against the amateurs.

Palm with a nice rush and a great pass to Tessier, who fanned on the shot. Still not shots since the middle of the first period.

I don't even wanna see goals anymore. I just want to see a shot. Any weak shot from the red line will do.

McIlrath with a good poke check. He's playing good defense.

OH BABY! Yogan with a shot. Now I can die in peace!

Thomas tried to stickhandle twice and both times coughed up the puck.

Penalty on the Whale after they were just dominated by the Bruins.

More big saves by Mission. But for his performance, could've been 6-0 by now. More big saves as I typed this.

Mission is the best player on the ice. He's really improved his ability to move side to side from the beginning of the season. Huge, huge performance by him in a game where Hartford is looking like it's not even in the same league as the Bruins. This looks like the Boston Bruins playing against Greenville.

I don't understand why Kenny G isn't calling a time out. Total domination out there.

Spooner for hooking, Noob for diving. 4 on 4.

GOAL: Wow, Hartford scores. Mash shot, rebound and Vernace scores. Parlett with the other assist.

And there's going to be a penalty on Providence too!

The Whale were outshot 31-13 up to that point.

Noob gave away the puck and it led to a 2-on-None, but Mission stopped it.

END OF TWO: I can't believe they came out of the period tied. Unbelievable. I just assumed this will be a shut out. Providence must be incredibly frustrated now.

Last edited by Beacon: 03-10-2013 at 03:34 PM.