View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 04:03 PM
aragorn
YES WE CAN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by magix View Post
Zibanejad has been great and has hopefully proved all the doubters wrong. Silfverberg, I honestly expected more out of but I know some players take more time than others to get going. Alfie is a shell of what he was a couple of years ago which is understandable.
Zibanejad IMO has pushed Da Costa down on the depth chart & replaced him in Ottawa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginKarlssonLehner View Post
I wonder what poster was known for talking about Swedes like crazy a couple years ago and now the entire core is mostly Swedish

No seriously, bow down before me.
First, Regin is a Dane not a Swede lol & a lot of people on here have been high on the Swedes. In fact, I wrote extensively about Silfverberg in his first development camp before he had his breakout season in Sweden. I was also one of the people who wanted Ottawa to draft Couturier but I'm okay with Zibanejad & in fact, wanted him over Da Costa to be called up & IMO has passed him. Both Silfverberg & Zibanejad are going to be players for this team as is Lehner next season. Along with Karlsson I'm hoping for a very bright future for this team. But these Swedes also need to be protected for them to play without fear of being beat up & play to their potential.

aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote