Old
03-10-2013, 04:49 PM
ImGoingNucks
Worst Poster Ever xo

vCash: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank View Post
Just nitpicking... but OEL is not a forward

Numbers is important but I'd rather see Boedker playing well than him having inflated numbers. Right now he's one of the leading core of the Phoenix team. If Phoenix reaches the playoff the praise lays with OEL, Boedker, Doan, Yandle, Smith, Hanzal and Vrbata mostly. So does the blame if they don't. At the end of the seasons it's gonna come down to that.

And I would perhaps use that as a benchmark for him this year. Whether Vrbata has 20 goals and Boedker 8 or the other way around will be secondary - as long as they get to where they wanna go. But I already see Boedker as having established himself in Phoenix as a top forward... If one still have doubts about him I can see how things like goals could be a thing. But looking at the bigger picture I more than pleased
Haha oh my, I have to learn not to just skim what I read

Well you put out some good arguments, that is for sure.. I can't really argue against it, without sounding like im just doing it for the sake of arguing

Oh, im sure he has established himself, and im sure he is very much apreciated aswell. The disapointment is from me.. I guess I have no business being disapointed, But it's all in good faith.. I really rate Boedker highly!