View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Jacko95

vCash: 500
Well I think it would be a tough decision for him, most likely leaving his family down in Tampa. ANd I would really hope, he will retire as a Bolt. bBut somehow I think he doesn't want to leave. His family is in Tampa, he played their for over a decade and has already a Stanley Cup championship.
If I would be in his position, I would decide to stay, every year only one team wins the Cup, so how likely it's the team he would be send to? And I wouldn't want to leave my family/ force them to live somewhere else.
Is a team really willing to give up, what he is worth? He is 37, but a team gets on of the top3 playmakers in the league. I can't see that many teams are able to pay what I would want as a return.
I would be willing to give hiim up for a top5 pick, but no playoff team has a top5 pick And no team would be willing to part with a top D.

Something I could see would be from Nashville, but I doubt he would be willing to go to Nashville.
I think Roman Josi and a first plus a top prospect could work (my opinion) Maybe Watson as the prospect

Jacko95 is offline   Reply With Quote