View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Xegiie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady12 View Post
You really should stop commenting like this, you've admitted you've hardly watched Benn play so you don't know whether or not Benn makes many passes in the offensive zone. Since others do know, they have answered that he did. So your assumption was wrong. Benn had a couple of nice offensive zone passes last night. That's the most underrated part of his game. He's an very good passer and has good vision to spot people getting open. He's not elite in that regard but better than average..I've been impressed by it.
yep i saw couple of good passes from Benn yesterday, looks like he is getting there, yes i didn't see many games, still i saw how Benn played and i wasn't happy from what i saw, its just my opinion, take it or not don't get me wrong, i as all here hope, they ll make it work, the hate in this topic is for no reason, we are on same boat after all, i like Jagr and cheer for team he plays for, saying im not real fan of dallas is like saying Jagr is not real dallas player since he didn't play for them for last years, again like it or not

Xegiie is offline   Reply With Quote