Friday
*St Mary's over waterloo 4-1
*UQTR defeats Saskatchewan 5-4

Saturday
*St Mary's over Alberta 4-2
*UNB over UQTR 6-3

Sunday University Cup
*UNB over St Mary's 3-2 / ot

Sorry everyone but I believe this is the year of the AUS, Last year was the first year since 2005-06 an AUS team was not in the final, not going to happen this year
The UofS won't roll over and die that easily cishockeyfan, nor will UQTR. I would expect the first game to be much closer than that, and hopefully an exciting game at that as well to open the tournament!! As you all know, anything can happen in this tournament (including UNB going 0-2, which is highly unlikely, but anything CAN happen), and to win requires skill and a bit of luck. Also looking forward to the St. Mary's and UofA game, as I think that game has potential to be one of the best in the tournament. In my opinion, I would like to see an all Canada-West final, as I think this would be the best scenario for Saskatoon hosting with the rivalry between the Huskies and bears. Regardless, looking forward to a great week of hockey and great games from all teams. Hope all you that are coming out to Saskatoon enjoy our city and enjoy the tournament, as it is shaping up to be one of the best ones yet!!

CanWestFan is offline   Reply With Quote