Thread: Speculation: It's Time to Tank: Who Gets Moved
View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 07:37 PM
JdRoar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherboyHTR View Post
Would you summarize for us not watching? I'm just listening on the radio tonight... The Kevin guy who does the intermission report was hacking up something nasty, I turned down the volume
Just from memory i can remember a few things

Goldie asked Tallon about Markstrom and the injury situation having many top 6 players out, Tallon responded that Markstrom is the future and that he can be a Number one goalie in this league, he also added that he looks a little nervous at the start of the game, but that you can clearly see the talent. He finished with saying we are getting a chance to see him develop in front of our eyes.

He also talked about huberdeau i believe the question was if Tallon was expecting this kind of playfrom hubs. Tallon said something along the lines that he thinks very highly of him and that this play was well forseen. He added again about how great it is to see this youngsters grow in front of our own eyes.

Goldie then asked about the impending trade deadline, and if we can expect any moves ... big / small. Tallon said that is always up for improving this franchise, but that he would not put the "Blueprint" at risk.

Tallon touched on the Weiss situation also and he said that they would love to have him back, and that it takes two to tango... blah blah.

Well that's all i remember , might not be 100% accurate . Cheers