03-10-2013, 08:11 PM
CanadianPanther
One Patient Panther

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_treefrog View Post
Players who won't be moved: Huberdeau, Shore, Gudbranson, Markstrom

Players who are unlikely to be moved because of value: Mueller, Matthias

Player who could be moved in a hockey trade (as opposed to a deadline deal): Kulikov

Players who could be moved if the right deal comes up but are less likely to be moved because of relationship to Tallon: Campbell, Skille

Players who could be moved: Versteeg, Fleischmann, Goc, Kopecky, Weaver, Kuba, Parros

Players who we'd love to move but won't be because they have no value: Weiss, Clemmensen, Jovo, Upshall
Totally agree with this list. I'd miss Goc and Kopecky though. I doubt another team takes a chance on Versteeg (4 teams in 4 years) and Flash's value has dropped a fair bit this year at his salary cap hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
Good list. I agree with everything except for Skille and Matthias. I think Tallon would trade Matthias for the right deal.
I'm starting to think Skille used to date your girlfriend/fiance/wife. No love for Skille at all. He's an awesome 4th liner in my eyes. He's playing lot more because of the injury list we love to add to every week.

Trading Matthias would be a really stupid move, the kid should be rewarded with a decent contract while still being a RFA. He could become a solid 15-20 goal/35-40 point man next season. Matthias and Skille are 2/3 of a nice 4th line combo moving forward.

Potential Lines for next year:

1) Flash - Weiss OR his replacement FA signing - Versteeg

2) Mueller - Shore - Hubs

3) Kopy - Goc - Bergy

4) Skille - Matthias - UNFILLED (Bjugstad would be nice)