Thread: Speculation: It's Time to Tank: Who Gets Moved
View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 08:31 PM
RainingRats

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianPanther View Post
Totally agree with this list. I'd miss Goc and Kopecky though. I doubt another team takes a chance on Versteeg (4 teams in 4 years) and Flash's value has dropped a fair bit this year at his salary cap hit.

I'm starting to think Skille used to date your girlfriend/fiance/wife. No love for Skille at all. He's an awesome 4th liner in my eyes. He's playing lot more because of the injury list we love to add to every week.

Trading Matthias would be a really stupid move, the kid should be rewarded with a decent contract while still being a RFA. He could become a solid 15-20 goal/35-40 point man next season. Matthias and Skille are 2/3 of a nice 4th line combo moving forward.

Potential Lines for next year:

1) Flash - Weiss OR his replacement FA signing - Versteeg

2) Mueller - Shore - Hubs

3) Kopy - Goc - Bergy

4) Skille - Matthias - UNFILLED (Bjugstad would be nice)
I wouldn't worry about any gf dating Skille. As you can see he has a lot of trouble scoring. He's not an awesome fourth liner. He is one dimensional. That dimension is skating up the wing and shooting the puck either into the goalie's chest or shooting the puck wide and it goes out of the zone. He isn't physical and he is not good defensively.