View Single Post
Old
03-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Hyack57

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale View Post
We're missing a Selke-winning centre and a top-pairing d-man...obviously we're underperforming.
The Senators are missing a Norris winning defenceman and a first line center and their starting goalie.

The Canucks look flat. The entire line up appears uninspired. They don't work hard, I don't get whoever said they did in this thread. They are soft on the forecheck and are losing puck battles like crazy. There is ZERO chemistry between the Sedins and everyone else on the PP. And further the Canucks PP has struggled all season and all season all the do is the slowest zone entry ever and if they do set up it's 90% Hank on the right faceoff circle trying to feed Daniel in the slot. The puck just stays there and the PK is just an aggressive push away from clearing the zone eaisly. Wash rinse repeat every PP.

The D are missing checks like crazy in front of the goal and the back check from Sedin and Lapierre is laughable.

This team does a TON of fly-bys the goal and miss opportunities to tap in pucks.

They start games constantly unprepared and uninspired. This is coaching. I think it's high time AV / Bowness / and Brown left for a fresh group.

This current play reminds me STRONGLY of the 07/08 Canucks where Naslund felt compelled to apologize to the crowd.

Very frustrating as a fan and the mud flinging from opposing fans is warranted. This team has something wrong and distracting behind the scenes.