View Single Post
03-11-2013, 03:17 AM
F.A.R.T on Mike Todd
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Matthew
Halfway thru the 2013 season Mancrushes and Whipping Boys

Who's been your roughly 3 favorites and 3 least favorite to watch so far in this whacky lockout shortened season?

1. Jack Johnson -He's the 30 minute man. I feel like he's gonna get the C the way he's been working out there. The leader of the hardest working CBJ team since the inaugural year? Perhaps.
2. Artem Anisimov - The most ridiculous goals on the team. Possibly the best return in the Nash package? It will be a long time before we really find out, but its possible. He's shown tremendous skill so far. My favorite CBJ Russian skater ever AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.
3. Sergei Bobrovsky - Appears to be blossoming into a true #1 guy.

The effort the team is putting on the ice is making it harder to choose guys I don't like. Hopefully it's the same for you.

Whipping boys

1.RJ Umberger - Showing signs of life. Maybe he's worked off his OSU meal plan weight or something. But his brutal start to the season has earned him a spot here.
2. Steve Mason - Poor Steve. You've even been OK this year. That's not enough to save your job here and I won't miss you.
3. Nikita Nikitin - I think he's dragged Tyutin down a bit this year. He's made them both look bad in several spots. He's the first d-man I'd like to see gone.

Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote