Halfway thru the 2013 season Mancrushes and Whipping Boys
View Single Post
03-11-2013, 04:34 AM
Join Date: Feb 2013
Who's been your roughly 3 favorites and 3 least favorite to watch so far in this whacky lockout shortened season?
1. Foligno. His most visible feature (amazing rushing) is where little of his impact comes. His best feature is that he can get the puck to the net off the cycle. Got his line going.
2. Joey. Doing so many things right. I'm very surprised by his all around development.
3. Erixon. I heard he had vision, but his d-game looks better than the reports of his Springfield play. And yeah, he has vision. I prefer him as our PP QB, rather than JJ.
1. Nikitin. Finally moved to the left side, which helps, but he looks like his skating might even be worse than it was last year, and he makes too many mistakes.
2. Aucoin. Good guy in the room, I'd bet, but the league is getting faster while he is slowing. Easy to chip it past him.
3. Gillies. Easily our least skilled forward, Gillies is the place where good plays go to die. We have a decent playmaker back there in D-Mac who could be putting up points with better linemates.
View Public Profile
major major's albums
Find More Posts by major major