We could work with that.

Marcel Goc
Alex Petrovic
Scottie Upshall (Or Kuba)
2nd Round Pick (or 2014 2nd or 3rd)

Roberto Luongo
Andrew Ebbett
Yann Sauve

(Others need to be thrown in so contract line up)

I think that is a pretty fair price for Lu. Actually I think it is more than fair since we take a bad contract back in Upshall.

Markstrom doesn't seem to be ready and as it has been stated throwing him into the fire isn't the best way to develop him. Luongo can play, help your team remain competitive as you transition and ease more of the young talent into the lineup and help mentor Markstrom like he did with Cory.

For us Goc is the 3C we need, Petro is a nice prospect (You seem to have alot of young defenders and D prospects), we can use Upshall then buy him out, and that pick is also nice as our prospect pool is thin.
Markstrom is ready. He's taking a few lumps here and there like any rookie goalie. But mostly he's been very good. He would have more wins if he was playing on even a semi-competitive team.

I don't see us moving Petrovic anyway, in any trade. We'd sooner move Howden or Grimaldi. Robak hasn't been that impressive and he has 3 AHL seasons under his belt. Petrovic projects to be a very solid d-man and will be ready to step in soon. We really need him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanNYI2191 View Post
Does Versteeg have some character/attitude issues? The guy's been traded 2-3 times already.
Hockey sense issues. Ever since halfway through last season, Versteeg started believing he was Pat Kane and he could stickhandle through anybody. Most of the time he turns the puck over at the opposing blueline. He is just frustrating as hell to watch and most Panthers fans are sick of him.

Dread Clawz is offline   Reply With Quote