Halfway thru the 2013 season Mancrushes and Whipping Boys
View Single Post
03-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Join Date: Oct 2007
1) Matt Calvert. [hipster]I liked Calvert before liking Calvert was cool.[/hipster]
2) John Moore. We haven't seen much of him thanks to the injury, but what has been visible has made him look VASTLY better than he was last year.
3) Jack Johnson. "Thirty minutes? No problem! I love this place!" Yeah, he's a UM guy, but nobody's perfect.
HM to Erixon and Foligno.
1) RJ Umberger. I still love him, and he's getting back up to speed, but that start of his was particularly disgraceful. Still hope we keep him tho.
2) David Savard. He's stalled out, to the point that he's basically become Cody Franson-style trade bait, and that depresses me.
3) Blueline Injuries. Holy living ****ing hell I thought we were past this insanity. What do we have to do to ice a healthy blueline? Supplement our team doctors with voodoo witch doctors?
"...on hf boards nothing matters until you have had 5 years of success and then you're declining anyways so you suck" --Seanaconda
"I think that reality bests your scenario" --Alberta_OReilly_Fan
Congratulations to all Las Vegas area hockey fans, present and future!
View Public Profile
Visit Viqsi's homepage!
Find More Posts by Viqsi