View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 08:34 AM
Ceff Jarter
Registered Duster

vCash: 500
Mancrush

1. BOBROVSKY- NUMBER 1 COP ON THE FORCE
2. Foligno- much more skilled than I anticipated. I'm surprised he doesn't have more goals but he is a positive almost everytime he touches the puck
3. Atkinson / Calvert- little guys are feisty along the boards
4. Mason- yes... Steve Mason- I get the sense that he is working hard and is a good teammate. I'd much rather keep him than trade him.
5. Testube / Mackenzie / Boll- They have all been very effective this year. Wear teams down and can play on special teams. Letestu is faster than he gets credit for round here
6. Dubinsky- he tells it as it is
7. Vinny effing Prospal- nothing more needs to be said
8. Dorse- shame that we lost him. I bet he comes back before the end of the season

I like you and want to keep you on the Jackets and would be upset if traded

1. Anisimov- easily our most skilled player. Would like more consistency but glad he is contributing.
2. Wiz / JJ- Controlled caos has been decent this year. JJ is workhorse and future captain, Wiz does the right things and seemingly wants to be here
3. Erixon / Prout- awesomely composed and good vision!
4. Gillies- what a goofball. maybe there is still some untapped potential if he works really hard on stick handling.
5. Brassard- Best vision and great shoot when he uses it. Would be a mistake IMO to just give him up for futures
6. Tyutin- up and down play but he was stellar against detroit
7. Aucoin- he actually has been playing better. He is still a formidable D-man

Whipping boys

1. RJ- the slow starts get annoying because we know how good of a player he is.
2. Nikitin- rough year so far. IMO the young guys are better in the defensive zone.
3. Jeff Rimer- everytime he says "player x is a jackets killer".. player x scores. No more Jackets killers. don't even bring it up
4. NWA promotions team. The popcornopolous promotions are cheap and embarrassing and the WE LIKE PIT-ZA song needs to die in a fire
5. Blue Jackets fans who advocate tanking

everyone else

Ceff Jarter is offline   Reply With Quote