View Single Post
03-11-2013, 09:08 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Knights77 View Post
That was kinda my point, both teams can mix it up and play 'beneath' themselves. Thats why I found HL's post to be outside the norm of his balanced thoughts towards things. It came across as it was all London and that we are the only ones that can be like that. It's all good though, its been a frustrating year in Spitsland.

Every team is vulnerable to some degree. The main point you made is in bold above. We may not win it all....but we certainly have the best chance to. And that, I will take any day.
Yeah, both teams were guilty of the perceived gong show. Legend also fails to mention that Mermis/Clark was an even fight despite Clark shooting a puck at Mermis intentionally which started the bout. I guess Boughner doesn't follow the unwritten rules of hockey such as making a guy fight twice in the game, and throwing punches when the guy is already down and the linesmen get involved. Also he has no memory of the 6'6" 220 lbs Sanvido fighting the 5'8" 163 lbs Pawley. Only when the shoe fits.

At about 25 minutes into the game, it seemed like it turned to crap play from both teams. Knights were weak on the puck in their own end, didn't give up many chances, but gave up high scoring chances that Windsor was able to bury. London couldn't seem to buy a goal. They had many chances, but it wasn't going in.

Can't take too much from this game, Windsor went 3-3 against London last year too. Windsor also beat the unstoppable Whalers this year a couple weeks ago.

London and Plymouth both have question marks in goal. Plymouth moreso IMO, with a 16 year old and Plymouth is probably not as good defensively as London is when healthy. Winning the West could very well be because of how good a goalie is playing at that time.

Just hope the Knights tighten up their play.