View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 09:26 AM
kfan22

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
I will say they looked a lot better in the D zone, collapsing less, spread out more, and that immensely helped the breakout which helped the puck possession all around. And I didn't see anything overtly stupid like starting the fourth line in the offensive zone.

Note that after the Wild score, Yeo loves to throw that fourth line out. After the Canucks score, it's the Sedin line. Best players.

I've seen way too many stupid games to be convinced off of one win that Yeo's the guy, but like I said, there's a stretch of games from next week through the first week of April that are all tough.

I wasnt expecting 4 points this weekend! To be honest with our track record in Nashville and the fact Vancouver was sitting here since Friday I was worried we wouldnt get any points this weekend! Its great we are in 1st place as of this morning but we are also only 2 points from being out of the playoffs If we can survive the next 16 game stretch and still be in the hunt for the Division lead I like our chances with our schedule down the stretch! Team is playing well but still a ways to go.