View Single Post
03-11-2013, 10:36 AM
vCash: 500
My opinions on some changes...

Barring a complete collapse, I think Richards remains as the head guy. This team has been competitive all year, for the most part, and has played really well recently. Personally, I like the coaching staff.

I believe that Mason will be dealt at the deadline. I think that Mase can be a top goalie in this league still, but just not in Columbus. Too much negative history there.

I would be mildly surprised to see him trade Prospal and Aucoin. I believe there value in the room is more than what they can get in return (a 4th or 5th round pick maybe?). I could be completely wrong about that! I wouldn't be shocked if they're dealt.

We seem to have a lot of depth on D and I wouldn't be surprised if we package one of the kids in a deal. Jarmo will need to make a decision on who the keepers are and who is expendable. My guess is that Savard is expendable, at this point.

What else does he do? I don't know, but am anxious to see. Before this past week I wouldn't have been shocked to see Brassard or Umberger dealt, but now I'm not sure.