View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 09:50 AM
McDugan

vCash: 500
Which direction of suburbs? There are a few rinks in the area that have good options for this, but if you're out the North/Northeast way, Grundy in Bristol has what is IMO the best option. (I wish I could do it myself but I don't have time these days). They do an adult clinic that runs tuesday nights (9:45 - 11:00 or so) and they have a C-2 league where everybody pays the rink and the staff divide the teams fairly. I did the clinic a bit (and was going to join the C-2) a couple years ago, but then an injury followed by a baby on the way made it too hard to fit in. I'm trying to get back to getting some hockey in, but since I live really close to the Flyers Skate Zone in NE Philly, I'm trying out their adult clinic (which starts this Thursday) since it's closer and take place at a more reasonable hour (7:50-8:50pm).

But honestly the people at Grundy were really great when I went there, I highly recommend it. I don't yet have experience with Skate Zone to give an opinion one way or another, but I guess I will after Thursday.

McDugan is offline   Reply With Quote