View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 09:50 AM
aresknights

vCash: 500
Quote:
The fighting twice thing is actually not referring to yesterday. Plenty of guys have fought twice, it's the issue I have that goes back to a couple months ago when Leroux and Bowen fought in the first period. In the 3rd period, Leroux laid an open ice hit on Studnicka I believe which was clean, went uncalled, low and behold Bilcke looks at Boughner and he gives him the nod to drop the gloves on Leroux. It's bush league. Many people at the game were surprised there was no instigating, tho it seems if you're instigated upon you have to turtle this year because of the new rules. And Boughner whines to the refs when the same thing happens to his players.
Coaches always lobby for their teams, and often it looks hypocritical. I get why they do it, the emotions, competitve, looking for excuses, not looking in mirror, anger, whatever the reason is. Some coaches around the league do it more than others, and it really looks weak IMO. GMs n coaches shoulld worry about criticing themselves, thats where they can make a difference. LEave the *****ing to fans looking for excuses.

Thats why I like the coaches to stay away from the whining in the media. Keep it behind closed doors.