View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 11:52 AM
SchultzSquared*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizeman View Post
I never asked for a 'superstar' trade.

Hes worth the #10 pick in this years draft. No more, no less. Whatever the equivalent of that is, be my guest to determine.
So more than Varlamov... you just won't quit will you?

But to whoever brought it up previously... okay... let's say his value is nonsensically a top 12 pick...

30th Florida- Not getting a top-five pick anyway but they have Markstrom in the wings... no need for Schneider... injuries not goal have been their problem

29th Buffalo- With Miller and Enroth will be trying to trade a goalie not add one... same boat as Vancouver almost...

28th TB- Not getting a top five pick for Schneider alone...

27th Washington- Have Neuvirth Holtby Grubauer to break in and assess still... Caps have lots of problems but goal is the last of them...

26th Calgary- Kipper still has miles on him and don't think we see Schneider go within NW...

25th Edmonton- Dubnyk is about as proven/unproven as Schneider... Oilers will wait to see what they have in him and try to shore up D which is bigger issue... still could pick top three anyway...

24th Columbus- Rolling with Mason Bobrovsky and seems to be going okay

23rd Colorado- Yeah no just paid 11th overall for a young superior goalie

22nd Philadelphia- One of the ONLY two teams I could see doing this... and they still have to find a place for Bryzgalov's salary first before they could consider Schneider and his $4M... besides I think they shoot out of this area anyway as the roster comes around...

21st NYI- Nabokov holding down the fort right now... Poulin Nilsson coming along more slowly than I think NYI thought... could offer up the pick but have a feeling Snow will go big when he goes for a goalie... Schneider is not proven as a starter and NYI has had enough of bandaids in the DiPietro hiatus era...

SchultzSquared* is offline   Reply With Quote