hossua34
Mutt

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to hossua34 Send a message via Yahoo to hossua34
(Real) Name: Adam
Sex: M
Birthplace: Columbus
Where you live: Los Angeles, CA
Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Hey, I actually have a couple - a prominent battle scar under the right side of my mouth, and missing a finger on my left hand
Nationality: Various Western European nations. I know I have English, French, and German in there.

Mode of Transportation: Right now a Chevy Cobalt, hoping to change that though
Job: Scum-sucking lawyer
College Attended: University of Dayton, OSU Law

How you became a Jackets' fan: I went to the second-ever home game in team history (ironically against the LA Kings) back in my middle school years. I think the Jackets lost 7-1, but I was hooked from that day forward.

Favorite Jackets Player: Calvert
Favorite NON Jackets Player: At the moment, Jake Muzzin
All-time favorite players: Tyler Wright, Ron Tugnutt, Ziggy Palffy

Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe:
Old CBJ white (Tyler Wright), Old CBJ 3rd (Vyborny), New CBJ blue (Nash), New CBJ white (blank), Old Kings white (blank), New Kings black (blank), Old OSU white (blank), two UD roller hockey jerseys and several old CCM jerseys of various teams.
Video Game Systems Owned: PS3
Favorite Game(s): COD: Black Ops series and GTA series
Music/Bands You Like: I like all sorts of music - three of my current favorite artists are M83, Manu Chao and Trampled by Turtles
Favorite Movie(s): Scarface
Favorite TV Show: Workaholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacketsFanWest View Post
[B]
Where you live: Currently Los Angeles, CA. Grew up in NW Ohio and also lived outside of Södertälje, Sweden.
Hope I run into you at a game some time. We will be two of the roughly 15-20 CBJ jerseys in the building.

hossua34 is offline   Reply With Quote