Old
03-11-2013, 02:11 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
Seriously the hyperbole is over the top but people constantly do it on here when they want to build up a strawman and knock it down...like trying to debate why Carter and Richards were traded. Right away people have to insert the whole booze argument into the picture to distract from the other more salient issues that lead to the trades (well thought out reasons as you say)....intellectual dishonesty on here is prevalent.
If I didn't use all caps would that make it better? You really think that those arguments would not be being made if those scenarios went down? Or is that you think those scenarios were not possible? If so, please explain to me why. I find it hard to believe that Bob would have accepted a backup salary and played backup when he made it clear that he wanted to be the starter. I also find it hard to believe people would not be complaining he got starter money to be the backup or if he walked through UFA. So please explain to me what the team should have done and why the intellectual dishonesty of me saying people on here would complain is so absurd.