View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 01:47 PM
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAlex916 View Post
Yup. And also, playing in Dallas doesn't help much. Kid's a stud.
Yeah, I loved him the few times I've watched him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
Tarasenko was. And now he's not. Gally's numbers don't justify it regardless of how good he looks. Gallagher deserves consideration, but Huberdeau has done more on one of the worst teams in the league.
The argument of a bad team doesnt stand at all. Gallagher is on Montreals first line for christ sakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastuhNinks View Post
Because when you're the 8th most productive player you won't get nearly as much attention and tough matchups than you do if you're 1st. Huberdeau faces the Zdeno Charas of the league when he's on the ice, Gallagher faces the Adam McQuaids.

C'mon man, I really shouldn't have to explain why being 1st on your team in scoring is more impressive than being 8th.
You know Gallagher plays with Patches(AKA the best offensive forward on this team.)... ??? If Claude Julien is dumb enough to send Mcquaid to defend against our best offensive line, fine by me.

No but seriously. It just goes to show that you don't watch much of the habs.

If the argument about Huberdeau having 2 more points than Gally in 4 less games is valid, then let me bring something.

Gallagher plays first line. This means he has surpassed Bourque, Gionta, Cole/Ryder, Galchenyuk/Eller and Prust on the depth chart.

Gallagher is solid defensively, he's even the best on his own line.

Gallagher helps his team win.
Gallagher is on pace for 100 hits.

I think this at the very least cancels the AINECs out there.

Mrb1p is online now   Reply With Quote