View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOYA View Post
We could always do what London does and pay for our players to come to Erie. Then I am sure they would want to come here. London gets such preferential treatment in this league it is an absolute joke.Anyone that says there is not a different standard for the Londons of the league is obviously a HOMER.
Back in the early 2000's Knights were the laughing stock of the league. Along came the Hunters and they got their star player Rob Schremp and built around him and won a cup. That winning pedigree hasn't left since.
So you have your star player....where's your championship? Next two years, let's go...clock's ticking.
Do some research into how hard the Hunters worked for this franchise and then see if all their success is attributed to 'league preferential treatment' - oh and by the way, what number does Mr leaguepreferentialtreatment wear for the Knights? How many goals does he put up each year? Exactly.
I hope the Otters have a few good years and others try to tear down what they built by saying it is something other than hard work - oh wait, that will probably happen, and it will be people saying that you guys got lucky getting McDavid and that is why you are good......you hope.
Suits me just fine if you guys stay where you are - in the standings that is - 2points is nice to count on. But just for fun, how bout the team relocates....to London, and Dylan Hunter can run that team and show you how its done