View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 03:43 PM
InfinityIggy
Inflammatory Poster

vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAMESFAN View Post
OK mister know it all, you tell me when the last time was a goalie played 3 STRAIGHT DAYS

It don't matter if it's the starter because almost always the goalie gets a break in that situation. The fact Taylor started on Sunday tells me they did not have faith in Brust who was getting lit up lately, or Irving who has the confidence of a nerdy 12 year old. The fact that Irving was pulled on Friday, and then did not even dress for the next 2 games is also very telling.

You may live in Abbotsford, but you sure are not the only one who follows them buddy. I'm not on here all day everyday, nor do I spend each night watching games on my computer because I have a life. But that doesn't mean I don't follow them as well, because I have been a fan of the Flames and their farm system for 30 years.

I've seen you in your short time on this board berate posters for having an opinion, you seem to think you only have the right to comment about anything Flame related. Get off your high horse buddy, you're just another poster.

InfinityIggy is offline   Reply With Quote