Thread: Tickets: Ticket Prices 2013-2014
View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 03:52 PM
ltrangerfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
You're in the minority. This is a huge problem, especially at Yankee Stadium.
If the fans fail to show up at Yankee stadium due to the hefty price of admission then management needs to reflect on their pricing. Sports is a business. Profitability drives all sports. We want to see the best team on the ice no matter the cost (until st renewal). I assume that's what we learned in the lockout?
The owners budged slowly as did the players. I fully understood that half of any revenue increases throughout the league goes to the players. Thank you MSG & the Players.

I've been a season tix holder for over 20 yrs. Early on I would attend most games at a $19 cost per game. This year I will attend between 6 &10. I control my costs by controlling the number of games I attend. If the cost continues to levitate I may give up my tix entirely. That's all I can do. It's not the obligation of the Rangers organization to keep my seats affordable. It's not my obligation to renew. I have "x" amount of discretionary income and will spend it the best I can. My budget will dictate where I sit and how many games I will attend. It's not MSG's fault if others will/can spend more than I do. It's frustrating for me to have my options limited but I need to do what I need to do.