View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 04:21 PM
FLAMESFAN

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbotsford Heat View Post
I'm sure it's a coincidence but the 2 teams you happened to look at don't even have their starting goaltenders on their active roster. But nice try there.

But hey we might as well agree to disagree because no matter my opinion that you are a blowhard that likes to take shots at the Flames playrs and prospects based on stats alone and knows pretty much nothing about the Heat will not change.
First 2 examples not good enough for you? OK, how about some more....I looked up the first 4 teams alphabetically (besides Abbotsford), and each played 3 days in a row recently (Bridgeport played 1st/2nd/3rd of March), and in each case not one team played the same goalie. Do I have to continue?

There is no agreeing to disagree in this point - you are wrong, straight forward, plain & simple, cut & dry. Guess someone doesn't know as much as they think hey?
And for the record, I am hardly a blowhard that likes to take shots at Flames players and prospects. Irving is the only player I can recall being negative about, and the kid has given us plenty of ammo for that.

I'll give you a piece of advice - I've seen many posters like you come & go in my almost 15 years posting on here. A little humility & tolerance goes a long way. Like Gary83 said, relax a bit, pal.

FLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote