View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 05:53 PM
FLAMESFAN

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
It always makes me laugh when someone's "overreacting" about someone else's "overreaction", then advises the someone else to "relax".

I really don't know what the fight's about though. That the Heat would never purposely choose to use a goalie three nights in a row? Fairly sure that Brust did that last month, didn't he? (and was shelled to boot). Likely because everyone was still in Calgary.

In the last 3-in-a-row the Heat didn't do that again - they started Irving in the first game, didn't they?

I think a person is entitled to repond when called out, don't you?

I claimed that playing Taylor 3 straight days (even if Irving started the first game, Taylor basically played the whole game) goes to show that the team has no confidence in Brust or Irving right now. I asked him to tell me the last time a goalie played 3 straight days. He couldn't, so he claimed that any team would play their starter in that situation. I've shown him to be wrong 6 out of 6 tries. Brust may have played 3 in 4 nights, which is crazy in its own right, but he never played 3 consecutive days.

FLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote